Dedicated Lease Line
- Flexible Bandwidths – TFL offers dedicated bandwidth available from 64kbps to 10Mbps. Many other bandwidths are supported.
- Reliability – TFl has a target time to repair a fault on our network within a maximum of four hours of it being reported, reducing down time and keeping it minimum.
- Security – TFL’s Leased line will offer a secure and direct connection between sites. With Internet VPNs customers data is going across a public network. With the leased Line connection, TFL will install a private line that connects the customer directly to their local exchange, keeping their data private and secure
- Data – Secure private data networks can be established to provide intelligent routing, resilience and diagnostic features, when supported by multiplexers and data switches.
- Voice – a private voice network can be established between IPPBX
- Video – video conferencing is also supported
- No Hidden Costs- the fixed monthly rental is calculated according to the distance and bandwidth requirements between sites.
- Flexibility – we can provide a Leased line to anywhere in major centers in Fiji main Islands. Where sites are outside our network are we utilise TFL’s other services for a high quality end to end service.
- Scalability – a range of Flexible bandwidth options to suit customer needs and scaled to meet their growth requirements which can be easily upgraded upon request.
- Security – sole use of the Private Circuit band width means that no other organisation can access the customers virtual data. Consistent transmission of data through out at all times.
- Definite Point to Point Connectivity or transmission of data from one point to another nationally or internationally.
- A Leased Line connection from TFL is a high performance solution that can be used to transport data, internet, voice or video traffic between two designated sites.