What is teleconferencing?
A way of connecting many people over the phone simultaneously.
- allows companies with branches around the country and overseas to keep in touch without the hassle of leaving the office to attend meetings
- not only saves you travelling costs but also offers you a convenient, fast and efficient connection
How to go about arranging for this service?
- To book a Domestic call, dial 010 or 012 for International call
- Call bookings to be done at least one hour in advance
- Any cancellations should take place well before this time
- Customer makes /his/her own arrangements for the other parties to be present at the particular telephone numbers given to the operator. OPS will not arrange this person-to-person service
- Initiator (A) calls the Operator and requests for the teleconferencing service
- Initiator will be charged for the service
- Minimum of 3 (excluding initiator) and a maximum of 20 callers can be engaged at any one time
- Set up cost of $20.4753 VIP to connect to 3 people (excluding Initiator)
- For additional callers will cost an additional $2.0475 VIP per caller
- For the first 30 mins, normal charges apply, ie
Domestic - $0.1227(vip) per local call
- $0.1452/min(vip) for intra-regional calls
- $0.2306/min(vip) for inter-regional calls
International - Normal FINTEL band call charge rates apply
- After the first 30 mins there will be a $0.7160/min charge in addtion to the normal charge
The Operator will give preference to the first 3 calls by the initiator.