What is the 180 000 Information Line Services?
180 000 is a voice and fax service. This service allows you to source information you are requesting via the phone or fax line. All you have to do is to dial 180 000 and follow the phone instructions carefully.The Information Line Service is a compilation of several companies who offer phone in service on their own. Telecom Fiji in association with these companies now combines various phone in service into one telephone number which customers can identify and source information.
Companies Listed under the 180 000 Information Line Services:
- Air Fiji Flight Schedule
- Destination Suva Activities
- Bible Society's Dial a Prayer Service
- Fiji Television Guide for Fiji 1 and Sky channels
- Pacific Agencies Shipping Schedule
- South Pacific Exchange Stock Exchange
- Tattslotto Results
- Village 6 & 4 Movie Guide
- Westpac Foreign Exchange Rates
If the customers don't have a fax machine they can nominate a fax nearest to them over the phone and source all the information they need.
Information Line Charges
Calls are charged at a rate of $0.1227 [VIP] cents per minute. This rate applies for calls anywhere within Fiji [excluding Rotuma and mobile calls].