Call Minder is Telecom Fiji’s free call answering service that enables receiving voice messages. After twenty (20) seconds of non-answering of a call, the call is diverted to a message machine, where messages could be left. Call Minder stores messages for later retrieval. Messages can be retrieved only from phones where messages were destined.
Once you have a message stored on your phone, upon lifting the handset you will be prompted with a voice announcement informing you that you have messages and then provides you with instructions to access them.
On average 10 messages with a maximum duration of 3 minutes per message can be stored. All un-played messages will be retained for 48 hours only. You can still make outbound calls even though you have messages on your Call Minder by simply dialing your destination number.
Call Minder Charges
If your call diverts after the messaging prompt, then you will be charged at respective call rates determined by the origin of call.
- There is no Monthly rental for this service.
- Leaving messages will be charged normal calling rates as shown below:
- Monthly rental $1.00 [VIP] per month for post paid customers.
- Extra $1.00 [VIP] monthly will be charged for subscription of email notification.
- Leaving message will be charged as follow:
|Rates for postpaid customers for leaving messages||Local|
|Rates for repaid customers for leaving messages||Local & National||$0.24/min|
- Retrieving messages for postpaid customers will be charged at $0.08cents/min (VIP).
- Retrieving messages will be charged as follows:
- Prepay: $0.08/min (VIP)
- Postpay: $0.08/min (VIP)