Smartlink service links up all your business telephone numbers and extension [i.e. office, warehouse, shop, home, etc] and eliminate the need for full time operate.
It is convenient and cost effective and gives the small business enterprise more flexibility to control business operates. Smartlink groups, together existing and newly installed telephones, to form a Smartlink group. Once the telephone numbers are given to each telephone. This means that each telephone will have a directory number and an extension number.
Smartlink Service Overview
- You can link up to 10 direct lines within the local calling boundary to form a Smartlink group.
- Extensions — each telephone has a direct dial number to receive outside calls and a 2 to 5 digit extension number to receive internal calls.
- Call transfer — you can answer and transfer an incoming call to any other extension.
- Call Pick-up — you can pick up an incoming call from any extension, you can choose to only have incoming calls picked up by a single SmartLink group, you can choose to have an incoming call picked up by any other extension within the group
- Distinctive Ringing — different ring tones indicate whether a call is an external call or an extension call.
There is no installation cost and all you pay is a monthly rental of $11.25 per month per line.
The extensions within the group together form a hunt group. This means if an incoming call to any extension is on ring no reply or busy, it will hunt to the next available extension].
Standard rentals for basic telephone access and normal call charges apply. Calls made between extensions in a group are not charged.